There are several ways to connect with us: You can meet with us on Saturdays during school hours in person (by appointment only), or send us an email at any time.
Please make a choice:
- Curriculum and Placement Questions: email@example.com
- Registration Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: email@example.com
- COVID-related Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sycamore Support: email@example.com
- IT Support (Passwords etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations: email@example.com
- Sharing of German related events: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you would like to mail a document to us, please use this mailing address below.
German Saturday School Boston
8 County Street
Walpole, MA 02081
Please note that Walpole is not the location of our school.
School Location: Directions and Parking
All classes are held at:
William Diamond Middle School
99 Hancock Street
Lexington, MA 02420
From the South on I-95 North:
Take exit 31A and merge onto Route 4 (Bedford Street). After about 1/5th of a mile, turn left onto North Hancock Street until you get to a traffic circle. Take the 3rd exit from the circle and follow the road to the parking lot in front of the main entrance of the school.
From the North on I-95 South:
Take exit 32B. On Middlesex Turnpike turn left. After approx. half a mile, turn right onto Adams Street. After about a mile, turn right onto Hathaway Road and take the next one left: Sedge Road is the connecting road to the South entrance of DMS. This side is adjacent to the soccer fields.