Registration and Payment Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
Information shared at our Open House: 20180505OpenHouse
Tuition Rates for 2018-2019
- First child – $910
- Second and Third child – $860
- Family cap for 4 or more children enrolled – $3440
- Preschool/Kindergarten supplement – $125 (i.e. 1 Child in Kindergarten or Preschool – $1035)
- Our school is successful because we have the help of our parent volunteers, from hallway monitors to helping out at events, from IT to Communication, Finance to helping out in the Library and Coffee and Cake table. If you are unable to help out as a parent volunteer, then a non participation fee of $400 will be added to your tuition, per family. (i.e. in non participating, with one child enrolled, your tuition will be $1310). More information can be found here at 2018-2019 GSSB Volunteer Options.
- We also offer adult classes in our second half of the year. The cost of the adult class (meets every Saturday) – $375.
The German Saturday School Boston (GSSB) is pleased to offer a Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). This program is open to families returning to the GSSB.
TAP Application Form