**For those interested in learning what our German Saturday School is all about, we invite you to an Admissions Info Session from 11:30-12:00 on May 5th 2018.
Here you can learn information about our school, school library and our academics. Parents and Caregivers will be able to take part in a Q&A session as well as tour parts of the school. All ages are welcome, and registration will be available as well on this day.**
Registration and Payment Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
Returning Students and their Siblings Registrations: Begins March 17th, 2018 and ends April 10, 2018.
Registration and Payment accepted at school: March 24th, March 31st, April 3rd and April 10th.
Payments for Returning Students and Siblings must be made by May 19th in order to secure your child(ren)’s spot(s).
Waitlist and New Parents Registrations: April 31st and ends May 19th.
New and Waitlist Parents’ Payment must be made by July 1st in order to secure your child(ren)’s spot(s).
Tuition Rates for 2018-2019
- First child – $910
- Second and Third child – $860
- Family cap for 4 or more children enrolled – $3440
- Preschool/Kindergarten supplement – $125 (i.e. 1 Child in Kindergarten or Preschool – $1035)
- Our school is successful because we have the help of our parent volunteers, from hallway monitors to helping out at events, from IT to Communication, Finance to helping out in the Library and Coffee and Cake table. If you are unable to help out as a parent volunteer, then a non participation fee of $400 will be added to your tuition, per family. (i.e. in non participating, with one child enrolled, your tuition will be $1310.)
- We also offer adult classes in our second half of the year. The cost of the adult class (meets every Saturday) – $375.